This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I'm a motivated Biomedical Engineer trained in many equipments related to medical hospitals. Prepared to deliver first-rate results to customers. I have hands-on experience of close to 1 year. My objective is to obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, award-winning educational background, and ability to work well with people of my field.
BSC BIOEMDICAL ENGINEERING Riphah International University, Islamabad (2017 - 2021)
Govt Jahanzed college swat (2015 - 2017)
INTERN SERVICE ENGINEER
PIMS Hospital, Islamabad ( August 2021 - Sep 2021)
- Worked collaboratively in a team environment
- Resolved all issues professionally and in a timely manner
- Repaired many equipments such as Ventilator, Anesthesia
- and Also X-ray related equipments
- I have in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot and also provide maintenance of instruments like electronic beds, patient monitors, ECG machines, defibrillators, OT lights.
- I utilized my strong interpersonal and