report_problem This professional is not actively looking for work
NEBOSH-IGC Pak Safety Solutions Karachi
• Preparing daily environmental report addressing key environmental issues due to site work.
• Monitoring site and procedures to confirm that private and public operations are in compliance with environmental regulations.
• Ensuring soil, water and air qualities are not undermined due to activities carried out at rig-site.
• Carrying out regular water tests and deciding its subsequent procedures on the basis of results.
• Reporting daily HSE related concerns at site to the client and HSE Officer.
• Representing own department in daily safety meeting carried out at the rig-site.
• Obtaining, updating and maintaining plans, permits and standard operating procedures.
• Providing technical support for environmental remediation projects for legal actions.
• Advising corporations and government agencies about procedures for cleaning up contaminated sites.