This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Oracle Database Administrator
Oracle Certified Professional
- backup and recovery of Database.
- monitoring Linux machines performance as per database.
- managing UAT / Testing environments.
- Database performance.
- Managing data guard environment. (DR)
- Drilling data guard environment.
- Upgrade oracle databases
- Configured and managing OpenVZ (virtualization for Linux).
- Managing Day-1 development environment.
- Configured Apex application and ORDS
- Migration of oracle database from 9i to 12c.
- Applying oracle patches.
- Managing backups on tape and other location as per policy.
- Scripting, Crons, 3rd party administrative tool, other virtual machines tools etc.
- Creating new machines and databases as per requirement.
- Monitor resources on the server such as files sizes and disk space, and growth.
- RAC , ASM and WebLogic