This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
- Acceptable knowledge of Material, Welding & Documentation (Operating Manuals / Procedures / Plans Material Control, Welding Procedure Qualifications, Welding Procedure Specification and acceptance criteria as per related code/standard.
- Experience of 3D Designing, Engineering Drawings, Supervision, Document Control and Material Control in fabrication field which have enabled me to develop certain key strengths and refine my engineering knowledge.
- Knowledge of all facts of Engineering Drawings, Fabrication, Inspection and Testing applicable in Oil and Gas industry.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
COMSATS University Islamabad, Sahiwal Campus, Punjab, Pakistan Year of Passing-2019
CGPA 3.44 / 4.00
Intermediate (Pre- Engineering)
Army Public School and College Bahawalpur Cantt Year of Passing -2014
Marks 774 / 1100 ( 70 % )
Army Public School and College Bahawalpur Cantt Years of Passing 2012
Marks 862 / 1050 ( 86 % )
COMPANY: Izhar Steel Pvt Ltd.
POSITION: QC Inspector
DURATION: July -2021 to Present
COMPANY : Streamline Engineering Services
POSITION : QC Inspector ( Mechanical Division )
DURATION : June - 2020 to April -2020
COMPANY: Azhar & Co. Ltd.
POSITION: Trainee Mechanical Engineer
DURATION: Dec-2019 to June -2020
Job Responsibilities Documentation
Manage all relevant documentations, specification, procedures related to welding procedures, welder qualification test , ensure correct material type condition, size pipe/plate, correct consumables’ type, condition, size (filler materials, gas inserts), correct equipment’s, certified where necessary, correct preheat (where applicable).
- Daily inspection of the electrode log book.
- Inspection of marking for cutting of metal.
- Inspection of Piping fabrication and welding.
- Check availability of Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) & Procedure Qualification Record (PQR).
- Witness of Welder Qualification Test (WQT).
- Record procedure variable during Procedure Qualification.
- Ensure weld is post cleaned, visual inspection of weld area for Arc strikes, Cap under cuts, surface porosity, cap height, width etc.
- To check Fit-up and weld preparations are in accordance with the drawings and WPS.
- To check visual and dimensional inspection.
- Reviewed and witness of PWHT.
- Review welding procedures, and ensure the welder tests, weld visual inspection, PWHT and
NDT evaluation are properly carried out and that certificate are provided as per procedures.
- Monitor the witness of hydro test of piping and equipment as per procedures.
- Inspection of welding consumable as per approved WPS.
- Ensuring that testing equipment’s/instruments are calibrated before and during use.
- Ensuring the all-inspection tools are calibrated before use.
- Check Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) & Procedure Qualification Record.
- Control of welding material (Electrode, Filler Wire) backing of Low Hydrogen Electrode.
- Inspection of pre heating, inter passes and maintenance preheat temperature.
What kind of projects is Muhammad Bilal BS Mech Engineer / CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector looking for?
Projects related to Process Piping , Pressure Vessel and Structure fabrication.