This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Have a professional experience of more than 15 years in Corporate Sector under various roles. A conscientious and professional in Training, Learning & Development field with extensive expertise in Designing, Training, Mentoring, and Motivating cross-functional teams to meet and exceed company goals. Strong program development and implementation background in Corporate Trainings. Recognized by learners and colleagues for demonstrating top-notch facilitation and presentation skills. An effective communicator and very cognizant of learners' need and in transferring valuable knowledge conductive to remaining productive in competitive environments. Successful in training and relating to individuals at all levels. An experienced multi-cultural team worker, with friendly attitude.
Working as Manager Training & Development
Design and deliver training programs in liaison with the organizational needs.
• Conduct Training Need Analysis to develop customized training programs to meet identified needs.
• Coach and monitor the Training Team.
• Develop the use of alternative learning methods in practice such as coaching, e- learning. Ensured evaluations were conducted on all training and development programs in line with the approved evaluation strategy.
• Provided feedback to Senior Management Team about training and development programs on a quarterly basis.
• Allocate training budget effectively for maximum output.
• Development and updating of the training materials in line with the regulatory requirements.
• Creating the training calendar to ensure the trainings are streamlined with the requirements of the Business heads.
• Manage training operating budget for maximum efficiency.