This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
I Dear HR Officer
Result-oriented with proven communication skills, creative thinking, and critical analytical skills, I am aiming to leverage my abilities to successfully fill the Specialist/ Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon role at your company, Frequently praised as quality-oriented by my peers, I Can be relied upon to help your hospital achieve its goals.
I am interested in the consultant/ Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon Position in your esteemed hospital. With well over 30 years of work experience in Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery and Hand Surgery, in the best National and Overseas hospitals in Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom, and Malaysia, I am determined to pursue my career as an Orthopedic Surgeon and Trauma Specialist in Abu Dhabi UAE. I will provide the best possible care to my patients as per the national standards of UAE and help improve the standards of care as a member of the team in the serving hospital/ institution.
I am currently working as Professor & Clinical Director in the Department of Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery in Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital/ Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad, Pakistan.
I am registered with GMC UK, PAKISTAN MEDICAL COUNCIL, PAKISTAN, and am having DOH Abu Dhabi HAAD Orthopedic Surgery/ Hand Surgery Specialist Pass Certificate
I am well versed and better equipped with knowledge and skills to deal with patients with all sorts of musculoskeletal Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery and many Orthopedic Subspecialties related diseases/injuries. I have excellent Managerial, Teaching, Research publications, IT/ Internet, and Communication skills to comfortably deal with multi-ethnical patients to benefit the patients and the organization where-in I will serve.
I have excellent Teaching Skills as faculty at Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad, Pakistan since 2006. I have done many clinical audits in my department and have 11 publications to my credit. I am on the examiner panel of the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Pakistan as well. I have excellent communication skills in English, Arabic, Urdu, and Punjabi, and Pashto.
I am keen to relocate and work in a permanent position of Consultant/ Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon in Abu Dhabi UAE.
Please let me know if you would be open to a further conversation regarding this position. I am happy to provide you with further information that you may like to seek from me about my experience and skills etc. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Professor Dr. Mohammad Naeem Ur Razaq
Spine Surgery Fellowship, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Spine Surgery Unit, Sarawak General Hospital Kuching, Malaysia
Spine Surgery Fellowship, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Spine Surgery Unit, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
FCPS Fellowship (Orthopedic Surgery), College of Surgeons & Physicians Pakistan Karachi, Pakistan
MBBS, Khyber Medical College, University of Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan
- Faculty, Trainer & Tutor Musculoskeletal Trauma
- Faculty, Trainer & Tutor Pelvic & Acetabular Fractures
- Faculty, Trainer & Tutor Hand Surgery
- Faculty, Trainer & Tutor Spine Surgery
- Faculty, Trainer & Tutor Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Faculty, Trainer & Tutor Arthroplasty Hips & Knees
- Faculty, Trainer & Tutor Lower Limbs' Ilizarov Surgery
- Teacher & Examiner of the 3rd/ 4th/ final year MBBS/ Dentistry since 2006
- Clinical Supervisor & Examiner for Orthopedic Surgery Fellowship Trainees since 2013
- Clinical Auditor & Research Academician with many audits/ Research Publication in National/ International Journals to my credit
- Lead Manager Lead Manager for the Orthopedic Surgery Department & Ayub Medical College, and Ayub Teaching Hospital, Abbottabad, Pakistan
- Member of Academic Council of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad