FOOD & BEVERAGE ADMINISTRATION, ROOMS DIVISIONS
About IRFAN BHATTI:
A Malaysian qualified in hospitality management professional, specializing in Food & Beverage Meeting & Events with over 15 years of experience in restaurant & banquet operation, food & beverage costing and pricing, customer service, budget and P&L working, training and development of associates and executing F & B promotions etc. Currently working with United Energy Pakistan Oil & Gas company in Pakistan.
Leadership and Team Building
- Sales & Marketing
- Market Penetration
- Revenue Management and Group Strategies
- Channel Development
- Hotel Sales & Operations,
- Banquet/Catering Sales Management, MICE Specialist
- Cost Control and Revenue Generation
- Business Development
- Vendor Management
Camp Administration Officer
United Energy Pakistan
Sep 2018 - Present ·
• Coordinate with camp maintenance team activities on daily basis
• Plan maintenance jobs for Electrical, AC, Plumber, Carpenter, Painter & General labors on daily basis
• Fleet & Rota Management
• Organized Employees engagement activities
• Manage day to day operations of R.O plant drinking & utility water production & distribution on daily basis at camps
• Coordinate Operation & Maintenance of HVAC, Walk in chillers & R.O Plants
• Coordinate fumigation & waste management team on daily basis for entire camps and rigs site
• Manage & organized company events such as annual musical events, monthly BBQ with theme dinners, training and workshops.
• Manage administrative works of camps such as Horticulture, Housekeeping, Janitorial Services & Camps Canteen services
• Provide support services during shutdown in Plant areas
• Vehicles and drivers’ management including vehicle maintenance
• Responsible for accommodation booking in camp rooms.
• Prepare Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner menu on monthly basis for all West Camp, East Camp
• Arrange & manage airline tickets for upcountry nationwide and road transport arrangements for employees
• Manage Maintenance of camp vehicles
• Prepare Purchase orders & Release orders
• Deals with all vendors for camps renovation, rooms renovation and constructions.
• Looking after all projects related to in house construction & renovation.
• Prepare all labors and drivers salary as per time sheets
• Ensure optimum usage of inventory by assuring that only required quantity is purchased to reduce the related inventory costs.
• Manage waste management system
• Inspection of waste management contractor yard twice a month to ensure compliance follow.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of staff training
• Communicate with Admin Team Leader and lead team as appropriate information regarding behavioral incidents and outcomes.
• Mange Hazardous & non-hazardous waste on daily basis.
GRADUATION FROM UNIVERSITY OF SINDH (B.A)
ELEMENTARY HOTEL MANAGEMENT COURSE FROM SAFA COLLEGE KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Professionals who compete with IRFAN
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as IRFAN BHATTI
Professionals from different sectors near Karachi, سندھ
Other users who are called IRFAN
Jobs near Karachi, سندھ
Bank of Punjab Karachi, Pakistan Full time
Area Manager Jobs in BOP Karachi Branch July 2023 has been announce through Latest advertisement Bank if Inviting applications from experienced, dedicated and performance-driven professionals for the ...
National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases Karachi, Pakistan Full time
New Medical Staff Jobs in National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases November 2022 has been announced through the latest advertisement and looking for Interested, Dynamic, Experience, Brilliant Can ...
Beam Karachi, Pakistan
About BeamBeam is a tech start-up leveraging Generative AI and NLP to build AI Agents for business operations. Beams generative agents help organisations to boost their productivity by automating repe ...